The American Association of Credit Union Leagues (AACUL)
The administrative offices of AACUL, reside within CUNA's League Relations department. We are dedicated to the ongoing success of leagues and their affiliated organizations and member credit unions.
|AACUL 2012 Audited Financials|
|ACUC 2013 Roster|
A strong, vibrant, and progressive league system with AACUL serving as the primary source of cooperative strength, growth and development.
Create an environment that perpetuates the success of leagues, both individually and collectively, and enhances their position as vital to the future of the credit union system.
Support and strengthen leagues' ability to provide mission critical functions for member credit unions.
Membership In AACUL
Membership in AACUL is comprised of state credit union leagues which are members of the Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
The following membership meetings and professional development conferences are
held annually to provide an opportunity for professional growth and a forum for exchanging information on
operational and management issues.
- AACUL Membership Meetings (Annual and Summer)
- Consulting & Planning Skills Conference
- Education & Training Conference
- Finance & Administration Conference
- Public Relations/Communications and GAPS Conference
- Compliance and Auditors Conference
- State CU Foundation (SCUF) Annual Network Meeting